Saturday, January 26, 2013

short trip

we got rayden a puppy to look over him while we are gone i already miss my baby boy so much. we are on the shuttle right now going to saint george for a few days to take care of a few things and to get my girls and bring them back to SLC with us. it feels like we have moved to SLC i hate not knowing how long we are going to have to stay. i do have to mention in this post that i might not have a whole lot of friends but the ones i do have are amazing big thank you to my friends and of course my amazing family and a huge thank you to the best neihhbors a person could jen & cam you guys are amazing. there is a fundraisers for my baby boy thanks to them and the vault  dance studio so for everyonr asking how they can help please watch on facebook and on here for upcoming events that are su  pporting baby rayden and get everone you know to come out and support them. as for rayden today he looks a lot more swollen his poor skin on his legs has started to split and the skin on his tummy is also cracking bluntly he looks like he is going to pop if he gets any bigger it kills me to see him so sick. he had more urine output then ever before today witch is great news cause that is the only way we are going to get rid of the fluid.the nurse told us that he is the sickest baby they have in the nicu:( that sucks. and when i asked her if she thought he was going to make it she said well he should have been dead at least twice now ,so i think he is a tough little fighter and he has a better chance then before. i just want to hear someone say he IS going to make it but i know relistically i wont here that for a long time

2 comments:

  1. I really don't know what to say. You, Chris and Rayden are in my prayers. If your family needs any help at all I am willing to do what I can. My cell is 435-313-1511 I can help with your girls or meals or cleaning. Really. Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, we deserve no props! We are doing just what we can! I wish we could just fix everything so he could be at home playing with us! You are so strong! I loved seeing you for a quick minute. You are so beautiful and I am so proud of your strength! I really really really am envious of you and all you do! Thank you for always being so great!

    ReplyDelete