Tuesday, January 15, 2013

leaving

i snuck a photo of my favorite nurse!

i love holding his little hand:)
yesterday was crazy i was discharged from the hospital last night, leaving the hospital empty handed without my baby is the worst feeling even though my husband mom and Taylee were there i felt like i was all alone, and it did not make it any easier to leave knowing just a few hours earlier he had an episode where they had to turn all his settings oxygen meds all that to full blast cause he was having a hard time. and then i was brought to a weird place that was not my home, the Ronald McDonald house its ok but i am definetly going to need to get use to i\t. i miss my family but honestly even if they were here i dont know if i would notice much i felt like a different person like i have stepped out of my body and i am beside myself. this is the stuff you see on TV and think it could never happen to you, but i guess it can right. everyone wants to help and know what they can do and i appreciate everyone and everything but the only thing i want is for my baby to be ok and come home with me. i just want one nurse to tell me he is going to make it but they never do. but i do have a favorite NICU nurse now her name is heather i wish she could be the one with him all the time but i guess she has to go home sometimes to!

1 comment:

  1. I've been asking the girls a lot about how you are, so Kamie finally got tired of it and gave me your blog. I'm really, so sorry that you are going through this. But knowing you, for as long as I have, I have faith in him. You were always the strong one, and he'll pull through. You've got a lot of people on your side. Know that my mom is there with you guys. She always loved you. And still does. We're praying for him over here. Be strong, mama.

    ReplyDelete