Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15 2013

(this is the doctors doing their rounds
discussing his care)


(taylee playing with the ducks)
(he looks better but i would give anythingto
switch him spots and him to be ok.)
so today has been a long one we went to the hospital early so that we could for sure be there when the doctors did their rounds this is where they all get to together and talk about how the baby is doing and what they think we need to do next, when we were there they said they wanted to take him off his heart meds and see how he did and also they want to order a CT scan cause that mass in his lungs is there after all and they want to see if surgery would be necessary so they need a CT scan. after they were done we stayed for a while longer and had to experience the scariest thing we saw one of his episodes when they took away his heart med it hurt him and he started to shut down i guess you could say, it was the scariest thing i have ever experienced. they put him back on his heart meds and after he got stabalized again i waited a while and then i left again so that we could take Taylee to a bird museum, i called and checked in on him every thirty minutes i swear. i went back around 5pm and the doc came in and told me that they are not going to be taking away those heart meds anytime soon and that they want to wait till next week to do a CT scan and possibly surgery on the mass. cause when they do the CT scan they have to put a color liquid in him thats not good for the kidneys and his are not super good right now so he wants him to be a little better before they put him threw that, more waiting i hope time will heal him! i love you baby boy keep fighting. i wish i could take your spot and you could be ok!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris, Hi Amy,
    sorry to hear, that Rayden didn't do that well this morning. Please do not worry. We have been praying for him and I do know deep in my heart that Rayden will live. So I am very positiv about it. Kopf hoch auch wenn der Hals noch so dreckig ist. I was glad to hear that you two had some fun with Taylee watching and visiting birds. I love you all. Hope to see you soon. You two are very strong, the lord is not giving you something that you can t cope with.
    I love you
    Mama/Oma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marion, I am so happy you feel the same as I do. I am full of hope. I am sorry I did not get ur call Sunday I was in church. I will watch for you call again. Stay strong brother and sister. I love you.

      Delete