Monday, March 25, 2013

raydens update


well I have not written in a few days because my mom brought my girls up to Salt Lake for the weekend and I just spent time with them and of course rayden to.  we had a nice weekend I love seeing my girls. But anyways Rayden is doing very good without his breathing machine he is still on a thing that goes in his nose and it helps with oxygen and it also helps to keep his lungs open but they are slowly going to wean him off of that just to be safe, then he will just go to oxygen but when he gets off of this one then he can start to try eating from a bottle I really hope he learns fast and does really good cause he is already taking a binky and he loves it. He also loves to be wrapped up in a blankie it helps him feel comfort. They did a head ultrasound today to see what is going on with the fluid and they said that they still need to continue to tap and take fluid off once a day because his ventricles are still very enlarged. I am hoping that they will figure something out with the shunt soon so that we can just get it over with if he is going to need it But is going to suck because when he goes down for any surgery they have to re intabate him with his breathing machine cuz he will be put to sleep and it is just safer that way, I don't want them to Wait any longer than they need to tho cause I don't want anything to get worse. I love that I have been able to sit up at the hospital with rayden almost all day everyday and have quality time because on Monday I have to go back to saint George for the week and only be here weekends cause I miss my girls and they know I am gone and they need me, also my husband will have to go back to work. my mom and dad are taking care of my girls back in Saint George I am so lucky to have such great parents I love them so much I do not know what I would do without their support. I am just hoping that rayden gets to come home sooner than later but they still have not told me any potential dates, but I hope its soon because it is really hard to try to be in 2 places at once. Thanks to everyone who came out to Raydens yard sale I heard it was a big success thank you everybody for your kind words and support keep up the prayers love you all. O ya my husband comes home in 2 days I am so excited this has been a long 5 weeks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment