Friday, March 15, 2013

I love my little man!!!


his tube
 
 
seeing Rayden yesterday was amazing and being able to hold him was even better i love him so much! so he is doing alright we just take it day by day he had his tube put in and they want to convert it into a shunt in the next two weeks sometime but he had to much fluid in his abdomen to do the shunt on Monday so they will just wait and see. the nurse also told me that they tested for the 3mcc again and it came back negative but they want to do one more test to be sure he does not have it but they want to wait 160 days to test again cause they don't want his blood transfusion he got on Monday to mess with the results. the cut on his head where they put the tube is bigger then i thought it would be it makes me sad to see all these places my baby boy has been cut into! his oxygen needs have been GREAT but his other ventilator settings are on the high side so we just need to be patient and hope he can get off the ventilator soon. they also switched all his meds over to oral meds so they are not going threw the pic he has anymore only his antibiotic for his meningitis is going threw his pic so that is awesome. he is improving little day by day and that's all we can ask of him he has made it this far and i am so proud that he is my son. they said he will most likely not be home till this summer and that sucks really bad it feels like forever away like he is never going to get out of the hospital its sooo hard! but i guess i need to just be patient(and that's really hard for me). thank you all for you support as many of you know there is another yard sale on March 23. please come out and support if you can!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    I ve been trying to call you quiet a few times, but I guess I didns t catch the right times, as you were busy. Yesterday I tried to post a comment but it erased itself. When I went shopping with my mum, I found a onesee saying OPAS
    LIEBLING in light blue for Rayden. I will put it in your package and some mint choc, as stress relievers. Check your emails I will send you an email. Lots of people here are praying for Rayden. We love you all. Even if Rayden is so sick right now he looks really good.
    Love you OMA

    ReplyDelete