Tuesday, April 30, 2013

rayden has traded in his boxing gloves for angel wings!



my last moments holding him at home
MY FIGHTER!!!




As most of you already know Rayden  passed away Saturday morning at 5 am he traded his boxing gloves in for angel wings. It was a bittersweet thing when he passed away we are sad that we will no longer be able to love on him and watch him grow but at the same time we no longer have to see him struggle and be in pain. He went vary peacefully without seizures like the nurses anticipated but the last few days we had with him before he passed you could tell that his pain started to become more unbearable he started to need his morphine every 2 hours and he never seems to look as comfortable as he had before. we are having his services tomorrow Wednesday May 1st and it is going to be hard knowing I will never see his sweet face again. I would give anything to just be able to hold him again or feel his heart beat but at the same time I never have to see him in pain again. I miss him so much my heart feels like it is shattered into a billion little pieces but I know I can not bring him back but he will always be with me in spirit. I love and miss him so much and would do anything to be with him again. He is my angel and I am so blessed he was my son and he chose me as his mom.i am very honored to have been able to bring him home and share so much time with him he was so sweet and the cutest little angel  baby ever he put up such a good fight and i am happy he made it is long as he did i brought him home on a Saturday and he left us on a Saturday he was home with us exactly 4 weeks and i am going to cherish every moment of every day. i am going to remember every little smile and every time he opened his beautiful little eyes i am going to miss him but i know he will wait for me in heaven.




1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you and your family at this time. Baby Rayden has touched so many lives. I learned of his struggles in February when my son joined The Vault. I was amazed by the outpouring of love and couldn't help but find out whom "Baby Rayden" was. Please know that we are praying for your continued strength and hoping that your burden will somehow be less knowing that you are not alone. We scream, cry and fight along side of you. Love The Proffitt's

    ReplyDelete