Monday, April 22, 2013

3 weeks and 2 days hom

 well it looks like I have been doing about one post per week sorry that I do not put more blog entries on. But really there is not much of a change he has been home now for three weeks and two days and he is doing as good as he can under these circumstances. He did just develop a cough and a fever these last few days it is so sad cause everytime he cough he cries and then if you cries he starts to cough even worse you can tell that it hurts him and it breaks my heart but all I can do is give him medicine to help his pain I wish there was more I could do for him but as we all know I cannot. They are doing a huge dance benefit concert for ryden on Monday May 6th it starts at 7 p.m. there will be food and a lot of live entertainment dancing and singers, and there will be a bake sale/silent auction in the lobby area the tickets are $8 at the door so if you are in town and have nothing to do we would extremely appreciated if you came and enjoyed his show and showed us your support. They only expected rayden to be here for about two weeks and he is still here so I am really hoping that he will make it until his show so that everyone there can meet him and see just how cute he is in person thank you all for the support please come to the benefit concert if you can they are selling Raydens fight t shirts and they also have wrist band bracelets so let me know if you would like to purchase anything thanks again and I will definitely update if anything big occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment