Wednesday, February 6, 2013

looking in his little eyes


well its been a few days since i have done a post rayden is starting to look like a real baby now. we drove down to st george on monday feb 4 to suprise my sis amanda for her birthday and then we took care of a bunch of stuff while we were there. chris is going to have to leave soon to go back to his army training so i am trying to figure out what the best thing for me to do is while he is gone. while we were in st george rayden spiked a fever of 102 they pulled a bunch of labs and they came back negitive that means he does not have an infection so thats really good, but he is doing a lot better today no fever. the most exciting thing about today is i got to see him open his eyss today for the first time, i am a little mad at myself for not taking a picture:( but i was way to excited to see his little eyes and i spaced it. he looks so cute with hid little eyes open he rarley opens them cause he is so sadated and you can tell it is hard for him to open them and keep them open but the nurse said that when he opened them for me it is by far thr longest he has kept them open it was the cutest thing hr just sat and stared at me. this has definetly made me open my eyes and relize the things you take for granit like them being awake, breathing, looking at you, and just being healthy. they are going to take his last chest tube out today and then his surgery staples today and if not today then tomorrow, that will be one step closer to me holding him i cant wait for that day to come.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amy im so happy to hear he is doing so much better, he looks a lot better as well he is adorable. I am glad you got see his beautiful little eyes its a blessing thanks for the updates :) sending blessings your way love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful to hear the great news of his healing! God is good and Rayden is a strong little man! Keep the faith and thank you for keeping us updated! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy he is doing better, keep it up Rayden! I also hadn't noticed his cute blonde hair before, he is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete